Welcome to the Hosterity Knowledge Base! We’re here to help you make the most of your hosting experience. Below, you’ll find answers to some of the most common questions we receive from our customers.
- Getting Started
- How do I access my control panel?
- How do I upload files to my website?
- How do I create email accounts for my domain?
- Security and Backups
- How do I secure my website with SSL?
- How do I perform regular backups of my website?
- What security measures does Hosterity have in place to protect my website?
- Why is my website loading slowly?
- How do I fix a 404 error?
- How do I troubleshoot email delivery issues?
- Advanced Features
- How do I create a subdomain?
- How do I set up a cron job?
- How do I install WordPress or other applications?
- Billing and Account Management
- How do I update my billing information?
- How do I upgrade or downgrade my hosting plan?
- How do I cancel my hosting account?
At Hosterity, we understand that sometimes you may encounter technical issues or have questions that can’t be answered by our knowledge base. In these situations, our support team is always here to help you. We offer several support options, including submitting a ticket or giving us a call, and our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you with any issues or concerns you may have.
To submit a support ticket, please visit our Contact Us page, and one of our support agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can give us a call at the number listed on our Contact Us page, and we’ll be happy to assist you over the phone.
We value our customers and are committed to providing the best possible support experience. So, whether you have a question about your hosting plan or need help with a technical issue, we’re here to help you every step of the way.